PRESS RELEASE – Regulated information
Wetteren, 22 August 2023 – 05.45 p.m.
smartphoto group – Euronext Brussels: SMAR
smartphoto group realises further profitable growth
- Revenue over the first 6 months of 2023 increased by 2.5%, and evolved from 29 304K euro last year to 30 031K euro as at 30 June 2023. Both segments, smartphoto and naYan, contributed to this.
- The net profit over the first half of 2023 increased by 32.4% to 1 291K euro, compared to 975K euro a year earlier.
- Despite difficult market conditions, EBITDA increased from 3 238K euro over the first half of 2022 to 3 273K euro per 30 June 2023 (+1.1%) due to, among others, price adjustments, and this notwithstanding higher material, personnel and transport costs.
- Positive evolution of net cash on an annual basis from 2 076K euro* per 30 June 2022 to 4 586K euro per 30 June 2023, and this despite the dividend payment over 2022, the additional share buy-back and further investments.
- Despite the uncertain general economic outlook, smartphoto group expects further year-on-year growth in revenue and EBITDA.
Click here to see the full version of this press release.