PRESS RELEASE – Regulated information
Wetteren, 3 March 2023 – 07.20 a.m.
smartphoto group – Euronext Brussels: SMAR
- Increase in revenue from 63.1 million euro in 2021 to 76.3 million euro in 2022 (+21.0%).
- EBITDA increases from 10.2 million euro in 2021 to 13.0 million euro in 2022 (+27.3%).
- With a turnover of 15.5 million euro and an EBITDA of 2.7 million euro, the B2B division (naYan) also contributes to the group’s growth and profitability from the first full year.
- Net result amounts to 5.5 million euro in 2022 and thus remained stable compared to 2021.
- Increase in net cash of 2.2 million euro (+13.7%) from 16.2 million euro in 2021(1) to 18.4 million euro in 2022, and this notwithstanding the dividend payment, the further purchase of treasury shares and continued investment in growth.
- As the group is significantly stronger due to the successful integration of naYan, proposal to pay a gross dividend for 2022 of 1 euro per share (or an increase of 53.8%).
Click here to see the full version of this press release.