PRESS RELEASE – Regulated information – Wetteren, Belgium, 29 August 2013 – Half-year results for 2013
- Revenue decreased slightly by -3.3% to EUR 22.92 million;
- Result from continuing operations, adjusted for non-cash items, evolved by +36% from minus EUR 1.33 million to minus EUR 0.85 million;
- Net financial debt decreased to EUR 3.94 million compared to EUR 5.41 million in the previous year for the smartphoto group excluding Retail Group.
- Continuing of the downward trend of analogue and digital photo prints has led to a decrease in revenue to EUR 12.72 million by -9.2%;
- (R)EBITDA decreased due to start-up costs for new initiatives.
- The revenue increased by 1.9% to EUR 11.31 million;
- (R)EBITDA amounted to a positive EUR 0.03 million.
Click here for the full version of the press release.