- Revenue showed a double-digit growth of 19.2% from 51.5 million euro in 2019 to 61.4 million euro in 2020.
- Improved marketing efficiency leads to an EBITDA growth of 34.9% from 8.8 million euro in 2019 to 11.9 million euro in 2020.
- Net result evolves from 6.9 million euro in 2019 to 8.4 million euro in 2020.
- Increase in net cash of 5.0 million euro (+61.1%) from 8.2 million euro in 2019 to 13.2 million euro in 2020, despite the dividend payment, further purchase of treasury shares and the start-up of the new factory.
- Proposal to pay a gross dividend for 2020 of 0.60 euro per share (or an increase of 9%).
Click here to see the full version of this press release.